Tips, Facts & Shuttles
WHEN STILL AT HOME:
- This is an outdoor event: wear comfortable walking shoes & remember your sunglasses and sunscreen OR umbrella and water boots.
- Toddlers might be better off in a ‘baby backpack’ than in a push cart.
- NO Domestic animals will be allowed at the Festival – please leave them at home.
- Bring a cooler bag to tote your special finds back in.
- Wet wipes are a great help for those sticky cheesy fingers.
AT THE FESTIVAL:
- There will be ATM’s on site.
- Read your festival programme when entering all the venue layouts and programmes of events are listed.
- There is no undercover parking available. However, parking is conveniently situated near the entrance.
- Building up a thirst: bottled water and water dispensers are available.
- Buy a tasting glass at the gate @ only R15 or bring your own.
- No Alcohol will be served to persons under the age of 18.
Please be safe on the road. Contact the following service providers if you would like to make use of their shuttles.
No Alcohol will be served to persons under the age of 18.